For the 2nd year in a row, the JCAM Charitable Foundation is the proud recipient of a $40,000 grant from the George B. Henderson Foundation for the final exterior restoration of the Ohabei Shalom Chapel in East Boston. The Ohabel Shalom Chapel is part of an ongoing restoration project to convert the 1903 chapel into the East Boston Immigration Center exhibit hall. The chapel sits at the entrance to the first Jewish Cemetery in Massachusetts (1844) and both the chapel and cemetery are on the National Register of Historic Places. JCAM is very excited and grateful to the George B. Henderson Foundation for awarding it another generous grant. This will allow JCAM to put the finishing touches on the exterior of the building and move closer to restoring the interior!