From the North and West: At the junction of Route 128/95 and Route 93, go South on Route 93 towards Boston to the second exit (Exit 35, Winchester Highlands/Melrose).
At the end of ramp (stop sign) go left one short block under Route 93. At the end, go right (follow signs to Stone Zoo) about one-fifth of a mile to traffic lights. Go through this traffic light and follow directions below beginning with step 2.
From Boston and South: Take Route 93 North out of Boston to Exit 34, Stoneham/Melrose.
- Go to the first set of lights and turn right.
- Continue straight nine tenths of a mile (passing the Stone zoo) and take a left at green sign (Melrose) onto Pond Street.
- Go 1.2 miles through one traffic light; (this street now becomes West Wyoming Street as you enter the city of Melrose) continuing straight to the second traffic light. Go left at this light onto Main Street.
- Go two short blocks to first traffic light and take a right onto Grove Street.
- Take the third right onto Linwood Ave. Cemetery is exactly one third of a mile on the right side (in residential area).